The formation of SUPERTERRA Container Lines Pvt Ltd was as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Career (NVOCC).
The World’s NVOCC concept is a non-ship carrier that carries on all ocean carrier services or Delivery service but without vessels operating. The NVOCC publishes its lading bill (usually called House Bill of Lading, hereinafter HBL) with the corresponding Master Bill of Lading issued by the vessel operator, which is each a carryover contract but with different parties. Master Bill is a contract between the NVOCC and its agent (at origin or destination) provided by the ocean carrier.
Logistics and transportation is also under the supervision of SUPERTERRA as an International Shipping Company Operating and having a Fleet of 2000 teus Dry Containers and make availability of Special Equipment on request with it’s the sectors from which they are connected with:
- NVOCC IN CHINA
- NVOCC IN HONG KONG
- NVOCC IN SINGAPORE
- NVOCC IN MALAYSIA
- NVOCC IN INDONESIA
- NVOCC IN VIETNAM
- NVOCC IN THAILAND
- NVOCC IN PAKISTAN
- NVOCC IN INDIA
- NVOCC IN AFGHANISTAN
- NVOCC IN DUBAI
- NVOCC IN CIS
- NVOCC IN AFRICA
While the NVOCCs typically don’t own their warehouses, many have their container ships. An NVOCC can also function as a freight forwarder agent under certain circumstances.
Bill of Lading:
- A commercial carrier that provides land transportation to the public, issue its home bill of lading or the equivalent document and does not operate the ocean-going vessels
- A shipper involved in cargo movement in his relationship with the operating vessel common carrier
- When you wish to send House Bills of Lading directly to US Customs as Automated NVOCC/self-filer approved, then you must use the word ‘NVOCC or SCAC’ to denote the bill form as a master for your shipping instructions.
Since there is no global regulator for registering, monitoring, or governing NVOCCs worldwide, how many NVOCCs are actually in service worldwide or where they are formed is difficult to see. This state has the most numerous NVOCC operators worldwide, it is commonly believed. The countries can also be one of the few countries where an NVOCC must be licensed before services are provided.
NVOCCs must follow other guidelines, including before delivering services in US Trades
FMC Licensing Securement:
- Provide financial responsibility evidence in respect of settlement of certain claims and;
- Publish the charge rate available to your customers
An NVOCC is permitted to own and often to operate its own or leased shipping containers and the status of a virtual carrier is allocated to NVOCC according to the different types of contracts, and in some cases, all liabilities of the carrier are taken up ..
In compliance with the criteria for the transfer of goods and containers to consumers, the NVOCC has its agent at the Port of Load and Discharge.